If you are looking for a trustworthy and unbiased Fungus Clear review, you have come to the right place. Powdersville Post is the hub for unapologetic and in-depth supplement reviews.
Hello readers, I’m your very own health and nutrition guide Dr. Ricardo Alvarez. For those of you who are new to my column, let me tell you my expertise lies in reviewing dietary health supplements. In fact, my regular readers will be aware that I have a special interest in taking down worthless health supplements that put their customers’ health at risk. Somehow, it just gets on my nerves. The idea that you’d put innocent lives at risk just to make a few bucks is just appalling to me.
That’s why I decided to review this Fungus Clear supplement that has been causing quite a stir in popular health forums of late.
So what exactly is this supplement? Does it really deliver on the huge promises? Or is it just marketing hype? Well, that’s exactly what I’m going to find out as I break down the supplement in this Fungus Clear review. I will be analyzing all aspects of the supplement including the ingredients, how it works, quality, possible side effects, price, and everything in between, to see if it’s anything like it is claimed to be.
Fungus Clear Reviews – A Natural Anti-Fungal Supplement!
The Fungus Clear supplement label describes itself as a “Premium Fungus Formula”. Now, what does that mean? Is it a formula that includes fungus? Or a formula that has been infected by fungus? I’ve reviewed my fair share of anti-fungal formulas and fungus treatment formulas, but never before have I come across a “fungus formula”. So if you ask me, this is not a good start for a supplement that claims to be of premium quality.
But I’ll let that slide for the moment and get into the real nitty-gritty. The supplement is said to be manufactured by a nutrition brand named Vitality Health. They must be new to the business as I haven’t heard of this brand before. For some reason, I can’t even find the brand logo on the product label.
The real question though is whether the supplement can do what it claims. The official website of the product claims that Fungus Clear can increase your body’s natural ability to fight against fungal infections. How does it do that? Do the manufacturers have a clear answer? Keep reading this Fungus Clear review to find out.
|Product Name||Fungus Clear|
|Main Benefits||Help people regain their nail health, strength, and appearance.|
|Ingredients||Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Casei, and much more.|
|Dosage Instruction||Take one capsule in the morning|
|Side Effects||No Major Side Effects reported|
|Availability||Only through the official website|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Fungus Clear supplement?
According to the official product website, Fungus Clear is a top-selling nail-restoring power formula in the form of dietary pills to help people regain their nail health, strength, and appearance.
Fungus Clear supplement is said to be made of 9 premium anti-fungal nutrients to treat nail fungus, regain youthful nail appearance, and healthy, natural nail color. But as you dig deeper you realize that the ingredients used are in truth, probiotic bacteria. So it is safe to say that Fungus Clear is not the natural or herbal supplement it claims to be.
The manufacturers- Vitality Health promises the Fungus Clear supplement to be Gluten-free, chemical-free, vegetarian-friendly, and even GMO-free. However, I’d need evidence to verify these claims and I couldn’t find any on the product website.
The supplement is said to be made under the guidance of a group of health enthusiasts and experts and is supposed to be on the list of most effective anti-fungal formulas that promote foot health. Just who these experts are and who made these lists are unclear.
So at first glance, the supplement seems a bit shady. The manufacturer Vitality Health does not offer any substantial information to help us believe that the supplement is safe and trustworthy.
There are much better alternatives available in the market today, like the Myco Nuker anti-fungal supplement, which is truly all-natural and has shown positive results with thousands of users.
Nonetheless, let us next take a look at the Fungus Clear formula and see whether the ingredients can back up all the hype.
Fungus Clear Ingredients List
As is shared on most of the hyped Fungus Clear reviews on the internet, here is the list of ingredients that are said to be included in the Fungus Clear formula:
- Bacillus Subtilis: According to the studies published in the Journal of Immunology, Bacillus Subtilis helps fight candida overgrowth and helps the immune system by creating more healing antibodies.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum: It can prevent fungal infections and power up the immune system. It also helps accelerate the skin healing potential.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: A number of studies have concluded that Lactobacillus Rhamnosus can reduce the fungus accumulation in the body and generate natural antibodies to help attack the internal fungus.
- Bifidobacterium Longum: Internal fungus growth is a threat against the body’s natural healing system. This probiotic also helps in producing natural antibodies to fight against internal fungus growth.
- Lactobacillus Casei: As per studies published in medical journals, Lactobacillus Casei is helpful in many ways. When it comes to foot fungus, it helps by preventing fungal and viral infections.
- Bifidobacterium Breve: It is found to be helpful in suppressing candida and strengthening the immune system.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Medical experts have found that Lactobacillus Acidophilus can help fight fungal infections.
It is clear from this ingredient list that Fungus Clear is just another probiotic formula. Now, probiotics are good and come with a lot of health benefits. But just a blend of probiotics is not enough to treat serious fungal infections.
This has been proven unsuccessful in many supplements I’ve reviewed before and Fungus Clear only seems like a rebranded version of the same. Old wine in a new bottle, I would say.
On the other hand, if you look at the Myco Nuker supplement that I’ve mentioned before, it truly includes natural ingredients. The formula contains plant and fruit extracts that have been shown to help fight fungal infections such as, Graviola leaf extracts, Turmeric rhizome powder, Cat’s Claw bark powder, Panax Gingseng root powder, Pine bark powder, grape seed extracts, and pomegranate seed extracts.
Further, the formula also includes a herbal blend and a mushroom blend to help the process. All these ingredients are also clinically tested for potency. You can visit the official Myco Nuker website to compare for yourself.
How does Fungus Clear Pills work?
Fungal infections are mostly caused due to a poor immune system. While most of the antifungal medications fail to cure the condition completely, Fungus Clear claims to wipe it inside out to give long-term relief from foot fungus.
This is how the supplement works according to the official website:
- Step 1- Wipes out the existing infection: There are different forms of nail fungus commonly seen among people. Fungus Clear addresses the most common forms among them.
- Step 2- Promotes overall health and the immune system: Poor immune system is one of the main causes of fungus infections. The supplement enhances the immune system and helps the body fight against fungal attacks on the skin and nails.
- Step 3- Regular use of the supplement helps improve the immune system and protect against nail health problems in the future.
This is just clever evasion of the question because in each step no clear answer is given to explain how the ingredients work and the body and how it fights off fungal infection. Instead, we get baseless statements that are not backed up by scientific research or data from clinical trials.
Fungus Clear benefits
These are some of the benefits that Fungus Clear can offer you, as claimed by the manufacturer:
- Strong and healthy nails: Topical treatments do not provide long-term relief from fungal infections. Whereas, Fungus Clear helps prevent the recurrence of nail infections and keeps the nails healthy and strong forever.
- Protects against future fungal attacks: Fungus Clear supplement contains preventive probiotics that ensure protection from fungal attacks for longer than expected.
- Helps you stay energized and stronger: The powerful probiotics promote a healthy immune response. It supports the whole immune system and makes you feel energized always.
- Promotes healthy gut: Bifidobacterium Breve and such probiotics in Fungus Clear supplement formula supports improved digestion and reduces unhealthy bowel movements.
Again, the same theme is followed here. These are just shallow statements that aren’t backed up by solid proof. But for some at least, the probiotics will provide better health. So that’s a relief.
Fungus Clear pills side effects, dosage, and how to use?
Considering the fact that Fungus Clear is a probiotic formula, it is difficult to say for sure whether it is safe for consumption. It is already evident that FDA and the European Food and Safety Authority frown upon the use of probiotics that claim to treat diseases. Sure, it is good nutrition for the body, but not enough to solve problems like a fungal infection and not safe for everyone.
As per the product website, the recommended dosage by the manufacturer is 1 capsule a day. You are advised to take the capsule with a glass of water 20 minutes before a meal in the morning. This is consistent with most standard dietary supplements in the market.
How long will it take for the results?
Now, I did quite a bit of research on and off the internet before writing this Fungus Clear review. And I must say that the genuine comments about the supplement are quite underwhelming.
And I used the word “genuine” because there are quite a lot of manufactured comments as I realized quite soon during my research. Most of these comments, as in the product website suggest that there are instantaneous results. If that’s not the case, they say that they saw a complete turnaround after using the supplement for 3 to 6 months or so.
Fortunately, I was able to personally interview some customers who had used the supplement and also discuss with others on popular health forums and social media. And the responses I received were in stark contrast to those manufactured comments. They revealed that they saw no changes in their fungal infection even after using the supplement for 6 to 7 months.
How long would the results last?
Based on several Fungus Clear reviews, ConsistAccording to the manufacturers of the supplement, the results will last forever if you use the supplement as recommended. However, we have already seen in the previous section that this is not the case. Below are some of the manufactured comments that I talked about earlier. But if you look closer, you see something even more curious. The dates of the comments reveal that this is indeed not a supplement that was released recently but one that has been repackaged.
Fungus Clear price and where to buy?
Fungus Clear is available for purchase on the official website. There are three price packages available:
- The basic package includes 1 bottle at $69. There is no shipping fee charged for the purchase.
- The standard package includes 3 bottles at a rate of $59 per bottle.
- Premium package comes with 6 bottles at a rate of $49 per bottle.
These are consistent with the standard rates of similar supplements in the market. However, it is not worth the money, if the product can’t give you the promised results.
Fungus Clear bonuses
The manufacturers are currently offering two special bonuses for a limited period with the Fungus Clear purchase:
- The 24-hour Fungus Flush (worth $69): It is an information-packed protocol to help get rid of nail fungus faster. The protocol contains a recipe for a highly potential homemade fungicide to treat nail fungus.
- The Diabetic’s Fungus Fighting Handbook (worth $69): It is a comprehensive guide that contains gut-healthy foods to cleanse the gut of bad bacteria and fungus.
These are a good addition to get as a bonus and one of the positives about the supplement that makes it look like a good deal on the surface. However, it is only meant to distract you from the fact that the original supplement is of poor quality and entice you into purchasing it.
Fungus Clear Reviews – Final Verdict
As we have seen in this Fungus Clear review, the manufacturer of the supplement has made quite a few claims about the supplement but has been unable to back it up with substantial evidence.
The customer reaction to the supplement has been underwhelming, to say the least, and it is clear that most of the hype surrounding the supplement has to do with shady marketing tactics.
The Fungus Clear supplement does however come with a refund policy and so you could choose to take a risk. However, it seems to me like an unnecessary waste of time and energy. Besides, the advice I give all of my readers is that there should be no compromises when it comes to health.
So I’d say the better option would be to go for a tried and tested ant-fungal supplement like Myco Nuker that does back up its claims rather than provide futile promises. Plus, you can still enjoy all the same benefits like a risk-free refund, free bonuses, and exclusive discounts.
Dr. Ricardo Alvarez was a former Medical professor and faculty at Harvard Medical school. After resigning, now he is practicing as a general physician who deals with the diagnosis and treatment of general health problems and disorders. He earned his MS and PhD from Columbia University. Ricardo Alvarez completed his undergraduate education from an accredited medical college under the University of London and completed his training from AMCAS and is a doctor with earned board certification.