Have you heard about the Storeblazer Service that many people seem to be making millions of dollars off of?
It is all the rage today with many social media influencers as well as celebrities, entrepreneurs, and business tycoons claimed to be using this service. All of this talk might have left you wondering what Storeblazer is and how it works.
The many testimonies must have piqued your interest and you might want to learn more about Storeblazer before making a decision.
So, if you are looking to start an online store or business that makes great profits for you, sitting at home, then you need to read this Storeblazer review.
Storeblazer Reviews – Is Print-On-Demand Profitable?
Storeblazer reviews will reveal to you how this service could be the helping hand you need to set up an online store. Below, I will talk about an innovative business model that the Storeblazer service revolves around.
And how you too can possibly open such a store with little to a minimum investment. I will weigh its pros and cons to see if its claims are true or not. Read on below.
|Help you set up an online store selling print-on-demand products
|Make Money Online
|Only through the official website
What Is Storeblazer?
Storeblazer is a feature-packed cloud-based service that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell products to make money online.
It is a service that helps you set up a print-on-demand store featuring many products with high levels of customization without the hassle of procuring and storing inventory, following up on shipping, etc.
The heavily automated cloud platform offers you the ability to merely display products without investing in any. With Storeblazer, your investment in inventory occurs only when an order is made by the customer.
This way you will not have to spend the huge sums of money required to procure inventory and store them.
As the market has slowly started moving online, this is the perfect time for you to start an online store. The market share of online sellers has grown up to 44% last year.
This is predicted to further surge in the coming years. Those who dare invest in online stores today stand to gain greatly in the near future.
And Print-on-demand services are gaining in popularity as people are looking to wear their hearts on their sleeves. Corporate companies as well as startups, social groups, and services are making use of such stores to promote their names, ideals, etc.
This means that everything from coffee mugs to T-shirts and photo-frames is being customized and sold based on customer requirements.
With the strategic advantage you gain with the Storeblazer, you can feature some great choices of print-on-demand products, drive traffic to your products, get conversions, and then outsource the processing and shipping to a third party to fulfill.
This way, you can make a profit without ever investing in inventory. Your investment is made by the customer, for you, when they complete an order.
How Does Storeblazer Software Works?
The primary issue that most of us face in going online is the setup of a store and choosing the right products. The Storeblazer program helps you with both these stages.
It works based on a growing industry called print-on-demand products. These are customized products printed according to the customer’s needs.
Storeblazer allows you to feature many such products in your store. You can easily set up your online store within minutes using this cloud platform. Storeblazer gives you hundreds of product options to choose from. You can use the basic templates, graphics, fonts, and creative elements found in this program to offer customization options to the customer.
However, the beauty of this program is that you never have to procure inventory. Storeblazer links you to two of the most reliable print-on-demand service providers, Printful and Gearbubble.
These are companies that print products according to your needs. They will take care of every element from sourcing the materials to processing and printing out the designs.
Once an order is placed on your site, you can pass it on along with the design file to these organizations who will then ship the product to the customer directly.
This way, you will not have to deal with the worries of shipping either. At present, these two are the only POD service providers given with the service, but they intend to make more options available in the future.
Alternatively, you may choose to fulfill the orders by yourself too, if you have the required equipment and facility. The stores are not limited to print on demand products only.
You may also add products other than print-on-demand to your store and sell them too. The Storeblazer gives you relevant analysis, predictions to tell you what works and what does not. This helps you keep up with market trends and needs.
This service also includes insights into SEO, internet traffic, etc. This allows you to tap into the various channels of internet traffic and drive people to your store.
You can add important keywords, meta tags, etc, to your products to make them stand out in internet searches. All of this helps you showcase and sell products, without ever having to physically handle, or ship the product yourself.
Features Of Storeblazer Software
Many features distinguish the Storeblazer from a similar-sounding service ( not many can even start to compare with Storeblazer). These features take your hand from the very beginning, while setting up your store, all the way to order fulfillment and post-sale analysis.
You learn a lot about the online marketplace and how it works with practical, hands-on experience. This service is so simple that it can be used by the newest of newbies or the biggest tycoon. Some of its alien features are given below.
- Works super fast- Set up your store in just minutes
- 2000 Plus premade designs you can set up on your store
- Full-featured personalization editor
- Dynamic image options to add images to preexisting designs
- Dynamic text to add customers on words to the design
- Placeholder option to allow adding specific photos to preset themes
- Thousands of fonts to choose from
- Showcase your products using excellent mockup photos
- Personalization options for special occasions such as Christmas, Easter, etc
- 10000 plus graphic elements to add to your designs
- Create and upload your designs
- Easy click order fulfillment
- SEO customization and meta-tagging
- Option to fulfill orders on your own
- Make use of Virtual Assistants to outsource day-to-day store activities
- Precise and predictive analytical data
- Highly customizable cart and catalog rules
- Hosted on Amazon cloud servers, fluid and superfast
- Multiple niches, many products
- A-Z of running an online store is taken care of with Storeblazer
- Multiple currencies to help with international sales
- No Monthly Fees, or Subscriptions. Just A One-time investment
This is a list that seems to have no end at all. From choosing the right products to showcasing, selling, and fulfilling these orders are all taken care of by the Storeblazer service.
You can even outsource the minimal work that you might have to do to a virtual assistant. This helps you make money as you rest at home.
Advantages Of Storeblazer Program
Storeblazer is perfect for the upcoming boom that is predicted with the e-commerce industry. It allows you to set up and profit from an online store faster than any other service.
This brand new business model is something that can be taken up by anyone, a newbie or a veteran, to make money. With this non-recurring, one-time investment, you’d have gotten yourself the complete builder that is flexible and capable enough to take care of your online store and all of its functions.
It allows you to interact with and showcase products to customers, even during a pandemic, or lockdown.
Some Of The Major Storeblazer Benefits Are:
- Your eCommerce store set up in minutes
- Fully featured product and design catalog
- Cover A-Z of online stores
- Get advanced analytics to improve sales
- Source and drive traffic to your store to get even more conversions
- Endless order options that you the seller can modify
- Outsource the daily functions of your store
- Make money sitting at home
- Easy to use, covers all aspects of online sales
- Add your designs, products, or services to the store.
- Connects you to two of the leading POD service providers
- Option to choose others or fulfill on your own
- One time investment, no monthly fees
- Unlimited orders, purchase, and shipping
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Pros and Cons
In Storeblazer reviews, we let you know the pros and cons.
- Easy to use, fully-featured
- Advanced customization options
- An attractive and fast working business model
- Amazing flexibility in products and services
- No technical aspects such as downloads or updates
- Fully cloud-based and redundant system
- Hosted on Amazon cloud servers, similar to Amazon itself
- Endless capability for products, personalizations, and order placement
- Exclusively available on the official website
- Only two service providers included
How To Get Started With Storeblazer?
You can opt for one of the two packages available only on the official website to start with Storeblazer. The lite version comes at $92.00(one time) and the full version costs $97.00 today as part of a promotional discount. I believe the full version would be a better investment as it comes with several additional features at just a few dollars extra.
But, you must purchase only on the official website as there are many imitations of this service already available. Not to say, none of these are legitimate and look to scam you of your money. So, buy only following the official link below:
The full version bonuses you get upon purchase are:
- Crash Course Training by the creator on the techniques to make money online
- Up to 200 products in your store
- 50 Niches of importable products
- Limited period offer to get the program at a one-time payment
Final Verdict – Storeblazer Reviews
And finally, we come to the end of Storeblazer reviews! The Storeblazer is a complete service platform that is packed with features to help you set up an online store selling print-on-demand products.
The vast package of this program is sufficient to cover all aspects of such a business. It gives a ton of options in graphics, images, fonts, and customizations.
You can offer hundreds of different products using Storeblazer and deliver on all of the orders. This service provider connects you to two of the most reliable and long-running companies in the print-on-demand industry.
These are organizations specializing in high-quality product printing based on customer requirements. They will procure the products for you, process them, and ship them to your customer.
So, the Storeblazer effectively helps you make money, even when you are relaxing on a sofa at home. All you need to do is set up a store, choose products according to the Storeblazer analytics, post a few links here and there, and you are done.
You can automate the daily functions of your store using virtual assistants to make it even easier for you. This will make it a self-sustaining store that takes orders, passes them to your choice of provider for fulfillment, as well as manage all related concerns such as payments and shipping.
So, I believe you too can give the Storeblazer a try as you can make endless profits with no risk by using it. They also give you a 30-day satisfaction guarantee so that your investment would be safe.
Josiah finn is a professional life coach who helps people to make progress in their lives in order to attain greater fulfillment. He helps his clients in improving their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives. Josiah finn Has equipped with Life Coach certification that is ICF accredited and is an active listener.