TotalTrim Pro may be all that you’ll need to take care of your regular grooming needs, especially for men. Going to the saloon or calling your hairstylist for normal beard shaping and trimming may be unnecessarily expensive and time-consuming.
TotalTrim Pro Reviews – Is It Safe To Use?
There are so many trimmers to choose from, that will save your time, effort, and money right from your home. TotalTrim Pro comes with a new and advanced design and it has everything to be a complete grooming kit.
Keep reading this TotalTrim Pro review as I explain the product features and benefits in detail and see how you can get your hands on them.
|Product Name||TotalTrim Pro|
|Trimming Length||Primary Head – 1mm to 6mm|
Secondary Head – 0.5 to 3mm
|Body Type||Made with stainless-steel components|
|Battery Specification||Corded and Cordless (lithium-ion rechargeable battery)|
|Charging Time||Take 90 minutes|
|Additional Features||Water-resistant, One-touch button control, Lubricants, Trimmer stand|
|Warranty||1-year warranty (Opt 3-year warranty extension at just $9)|
|Availability||Only through the official website|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is TotalTrim Pro?
TotalTrim Pro is a grooming kit for both men and women. It includes a new and sleek designed hair trimmer, with versatile comb heads for trimming at different lengths which makes it perfect for beard trimming for men regardless of hair density.
It comes with a stainless-steel build and rust-proof blades that will take care of your trimming needs for a long time.
The razors are extremely sharp as well as safe with minimal friction, and this pack comes with the lubricants required.
It is very easy to use with its one-touch-button control and its ergonomic design, and it can be used both corded and cordless with its rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Benefits of using TotalTrim Pro
TotalTrim Pro is made with a new and advanced design and functions that provide a host of benefits including:
- Durability: TotalTrim Pro is made with stainless-steel components that are immune to rusting and corroding. So, it will last longer and it has a reliable and sturdy build.
- TotalTrim Pro: TotalTrim Pro can take care of all your hair trimming needs for both men and women alike. It comes with 4 different interchangeable trimmer heads that have their specific areas of use.
- Multiple trimming lengths: The interchangeable trimming heads and the multiple head combs that come with this pack will provide trimming lengths ranging from 0.5mm to 9mm.
- Warranty: TotalTrim Pro provides an impressive 1-year warranty on its products purchased from their official store. You can also opt for the 3-year warranty extension at just $9.
- Multiple Promo-offers: As part of their promotional campaign, TotalTrim Pro is providing exciting combo offers and discounts currently. Check out their website for the latest offers.
TotalTrim Pro design, and features
TotalTrim Pro comes with a sleek new ergonomic design and includes the following features:
- Multiple trimmer heads: TotalTrim Pro comes with 4 different trimmer heads for distinct uses. The primary head is the biggest and is used for hair on your head or beard, and has a trimming length between 1mm to 6mm. The secondary trimmer head is a precision head that can trim between 0.5 to 3mm. The ‘Shaver’ trimmer head is best for everyday use instead of shaving as it provides near-perfect trimming. And the ‘Roundhead’ trimmer is mostly used for ear hair, nose hair, eyebrow hair, etc.
- Stainless-steel build: As mentioned in the TotalTrim Pro review, TotalTrim Pro has gone for the stainless-steel build for their trimmers and trimmer heads this time which protects them against rusting and provides a sturdier device.
- Corded and cordless: You can use TotalTrim Pro both corded and cordless as it comes with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery as well for cordless use. The battery when fully charged (takes up to 120 mins) can last for 90-minute use.
- Water resistance: Its stainless-steel build and compact design make it resistant to mild washing and cleaning. Do not use the device corded while cleaning with water.
- Trimmer stand: TotalTrim Pro includes a dedicated trimmer stand that can hold all of its components in one black holder-stand, making it easy to store.
- Lubricants provide: It comes with a bottle of lubricants included in the pack as well.
Who is TotalTrim Pro for?
TotalTrim Pro is for anyone who wants to save time and money in taking care of their regular grooming requirements. It is especially suitable for men to substitute their daily shaving schedule.
You can use it for trimming your head as well, with its primary trimming head. With 4 different trimming heads, you can use them for other areas in your body as well for maintaining your hygiene.
The Roundhead trimmer blade can be used for nose hair, ear hair, and eyebrows. Generally, TotalTrim Pro is for anyone who wants a quick and efficient trimming option that is durable and easy to maintain.
How much does it cost?
The whole TotalTrim Pro kit (with the 4 interchangeable blade heads, trimming combs, and the stand) usually costs around $158.
But currently, there is a 50% discount, bringing the sale price to just $79.
Apart from that there are combo offers that provide additional discounts for each unit bought together, and they include:
- 2 TotalTrim Pro for $119 (that’s $60/each)
- 4 TotalTrim Pro for $179 (that’s $45/each)
- Buy 2 Get 1 free at $137.
- Buy 3 Get 2 Free at $197.
So, if you are planning to buy TotalTrim Pro with your family or friends, you can get away with some amazing offers currently. Whichever one you get, it is recommended that you opt for the additional 3-year warranty pack, which costs just $9.
How can you get your hands on it?
You can get your version of TotalTrim Pro from their official online store. Just go to their website and type in your payment details and address and you will get TotalTrim Pro delivered to you within 1-2 weeks, depending on where you are living.
Make sure that you only buy TotalTrim Pro from their official online store, as some fake products are being marketed under their brand on many other unauthorized websites.
Also, you can only avail of their promo-offers if you make your purchases through their official online store.
TotalTrim Pro customer review
“This trimmer smoothly tidies the most delicate areas of my head without pain or missed areas. Because of its size, it is easy to hold and enables a more exact shave, so rushing and crooked lines were yesterday. I’ve tried at least four other razors before and this one comes out on top. I was a bit confused by the reassembly of the piece after cleaning, but otherwise very easy and convenient. The price is unbeatable for what it does”
– Roger Swanson, New York.
“A very smooth trimmer. I was impressed at how quiet the motor blades were and the battery backup was great. I haven’t lubricated it yet after 4 months of use and it is going fine. I’m very glad that it is water-resistant! Makes it very easy to clean after a trimming session.”
– Percy Quinn, New York.
Most other TotalTrim Pro reviews were similarly positive with many people really happy about its battery life and 4 interchangeable blade option.
The only serious complaints we found were some claiming late delivery. But that was mostly during the tough covid time, now their distribution has been functioning normally and we haven’t found any recent complaints regarding delivery.
TotalTrim Pro review – Final verdict
TotalTrim Pro seems to be a complete grooming kit that can cover a variety of your hair trimming needs.
As already said in TotalTrim Pro review, it is also a very reliable and sturdy device with a stainless-steel build and water-resistant properties.
Comparatively, they are not very different from most other commercial trimmers you can find, but the 4-trimmer blade option and the amazing promo offers that come with this TotalTrim Pro is an incredible deal currently.
The 3-year warranty extension is also a remarkable feature of TotalTrim Pro. But ensure that you are making your purchase from their official online store as their warranty may not be valid for units bought from other websites.
- Falcon Drone Reviews – Is This A Top Customer Rated Drone? - September 29, 2022
- Tornado Generartor System Reviews: An Eco-Friendly Energy Generator To Slash Your Bill! - September 21, 2022
- Water Liberty Guide Reviews – Is This A Trustworthy Program? - September 21, 2022