Penn Badgley and Leighton Meester recorded the first episode of Penn’s new podcast, Gossip Girl, together. His latest podcast, “Podcrushed,” in which Badgley reads stories from middle school students submitted by listeners, including an appreciation letter from him to her.
Gossip Girl’s Penn Badgley And Leighton Meester Have Finally Reunited After A Long Time Apart!!
For six seasons, he played Dan Humphrey and Meester played Blair Waldorf on The CW’s teen drama, which premiered in 2007 and concluded in 2011. To play Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl, she dyed her blonde hair dark. Cobra Starship’s big hit “Good Girls Go Bad” featured her voice.
Actress-singer-model Leighton Meester hails from the U.S.A. A household celebrity thanks to her role as “Blair Waldorf” in the television series “Gossip Girl.” Leighton Meester began her career as a child actor. When she appeared in a local production of “The Wizard of Oz” as a child, it piqued her interest in acting. She began her career as a model and appeared in commercials as a child. When it comes to working with big-name brands, she has worked with Herbal Essences, Jimmy Choo, and Ralph Lauren to name a few.
Penn Badgley And Leighton Meester: Some Quick Facts
- Her mother was incarcerated for cocaine smuggling at the time of her birth.
- At the age of 11, they traveled to New York and began working as a model.
- She appeared on television for the first time at the age of 13 in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Drive-Thru, a 2007 horror-thriller starring Penn Badgley and a song written and performed by her.
Reunion Of The Gossip Girl Cast!
Penn said on May 18 that the two former Gossip Girl cast members have finally collaborated on a unique new project after all this time. In the pilot episode of his new podcast, Podcrushed, he revealed that Leighton had been involved in the production process.
“Best shot we took (No lie)” is what Penn captioned a photo of him and Leighton during their reunion that he shared on his Instagram Story. On the sidewalk, the two of them were seen standing together. While he has his arm slung across her, the actor from You can be seen blinking his eyes in the harsh sunlight.
When and where can you get in touch with Dan and Blair shippers? Penn and Leighton’s initial encounter was detailed in the first episode of his podcast, which launched on May 18, according to Entertainment Weekly.
It wasn’t on everyone’s favorite show on the CW network. Leighton and Penn first met on the set of a “real B-grade” horror film roughly a year before the start of Gossip Girl’s filming.
At least we were able to see Penn Badgley and Leighton Meester in a picture even if they couldn’t pull the band back together. A picture of Badgley and his co-star on “Gossip Girl” was posted on his verified Instagram account.
A photo of the two of them with Badgley holding Meester’s arm was captioned, “Best photograph we took (No lie)” on his Instagram page. Meester and Badgley stood on the street.
People Also Read About:
- The Flash Showrunner Teases Season 8’s Finale And The Series’ End!!
- Tom Cruise Recalls Young Elle And Dakota Fanning At Cannes!!!
- Doctor Strange’s Iron Man Suit Was A Missed Opportunity For Marvel!
- Covid 19 May Not Boom After Holidays: Experts Says - November 26, 2022
- France Makes The First Move To Include The Right To An Abortion In Its Constitution - November 26, 2022
- Foxconn Expresses Regret Over A Salary Dispute At A Facility In China - November 26, 2022